Programme Coordinator and Fundraiser Institutional Donors 80%
In this role, you will be part of the program team while working closely with the fundraising team.
Its tasks shall include in particular
- Supervision of the country program Brazil and further development into an alliance program
- Personnel responsibility for the national coordinator
- Collaboration in programme reporting and further development of M+E in the programme area
- Collaboration in fundraising for the acquisition and support of institutional sponsors such as foundations and cantons, including the writing of project applications and reports
- Responsibility for the acquisition of project funds in international tenders
- Several years of professional experience in development cooperation and knowledge of programme, project and financial management (in Germany and abroad, preferably in Brazil)
- University studies and a further education in a specific field (e.g. NADEL) or a comparable training
- Management experience, ability to work in a team and high social competence
- Knowledge of the region of Latin America and the topics of peace culture and sustainable livelihood
- Proven experience in application management and reporting for institutional donors; knowledge in the acquisition of project funds in international tenders of SDC, EU, UN etc. is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German, Portuguese and English, French is an advantage
We offer a challenging job, a working environment in a high-profile organisation, a motivated team, appropriate remuneration and good social benefits. Your place of work is Basel.
Please send your electronic application by 5 November 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions, please contact Ms Gabriela Wichser on 061 335 91 55. Interviews are expected to take place in Basel on 12 and 13 November 2020.
terre des hommes schweiz strengthens young people in Africa, Latin America and Switzerland. Together with them, we fight poverty, violence and discrimination and work for the rights of children and young people and fair North-South relations. Our core competence lies in participatory and solution-oriented work with young people.