Per 1 August 2021 or by appointment.
You are committed, flexible, communicative and have diverse experience in project development and implementation with young people. As a member of the programme team, you will manage the Youth Participation Unit and coordinate projects in Switzerland and internationally.
Its tasks shall include in particular
- Supervision and conceptual development of the Youth Participation Unit
- Coaching of those responsible for methods in the country offices in cooperation with the Psychosocial Support Unit
- Project coordination of the International Youth Network
- Project coordination of the education project tdh education
- Degree in socio-cultural animation or comparable training and further education
- Experience in participative project work with young people and coaching of professionals
- Experience in project management, preferably also internationally
- Understanding of development and socio-political issues
- Proven ability to work in a team, innovative thinking and conceptual skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SharePoint, Teams, Zoom
- Willingness to travel
- Business fluent German and English, other languages (Sp, P, F) advantageous
We offer a challenging job, a working environment in a high-profile organisation, a motivated team, appropriate remuneration and good social benefits. Your place of work is Basel.
Please submit your electronic application by May 24, 2021 to: email@example.com
For further questions, please contact Ms Gabriela Wichser, Tel. 061 335 91 55 Interviews will be held in Basel on 1 and 3 June 2021.
Your tasks include in particular:
- You work in a team projecte Switzerland and help with the planning, organization and implementation of various Project activitiesn.
- MePower - FFor young people with a refugee background:
- 50% Communication with target group // Supervision of regulars' tables // Organisation and implementation of workshop // Public relations in educational projects
- dh éducation - awareness raising for Children's rights and sustainable development:
30% Communication with Schools // Implementation of workshop // Promotion and communication website // Teaching material
- General: 20% Website communication // Events and activities // Administrative work
Are you attracted by several of these tasks? Do you like your Zeit and your commitment would be happy to serve our organization? Would you like to gain an insight into international cooperation and the work on socio-politicaln Topics?
The duration of the assignment can be between 3 to 6 months.
We look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Per Beginning of July 2021 or by appointment.
Are you looking for an exciting and versatile internship in fundraising and with insights into development cooperation? Do you enjoy putting complex issues down on paper in a concise and understandable way? In the Communication and Fundraising Department we offer you the opportunity for an internship with a focus on institutional fundraising.
- Preparation and revision of project applications to foundations, political communities, parishes, lottery funds and other institutions
- Image and project research (project reports, documentation) for foundation applications and mailings
- Collaboration in the planning of application submissions
- Foundation research as well as registration and maintenance of addresses in the database
- Editorial collaboration on print and online campaigns (autumn mailing, newsletter, etc.)
- Support in the area of private donors and major donors
That's what you bring with you:
- Independent working style, initiative, ability to work in a team
- Very good written & spoken German (correct, stylistically confident German, confidence in writing texts)
- Enjoy communication (written and oral)
- Interest in fundraising and development cooperation
- Good Office skills (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, InDesign)
- Student or completed training in the field of communication / journalism / marketing / fundraising or similar subject areas
- First practical experience in NGOs would be an advantage
- Swiss/EU citizen or valid work permit for Switzerland
- Versatile internship from 1 July 2021 or by agreement
- Duration: six months
- Workload: 60 - 80 %
- Appropriate internship compensation
- Place of work is Basel; depending on the situation also partly in the home office
For further information please contact Jonas Wagner-Mörsdorf, responsible for institutional fundraising, email@example.com.
Applications are due by 25.05.2021 to the mentioned e-mail address.
terre des hommes switzerland strengthens young people in Africa, Latin America and Switzerland. Together with them, we fight poverty, violence and discrimination and advocate for the rights of children and young people and just North-South relations. Our core competence lies in participatory and solution-oriented work with young people.